At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. About this role:
Wells Fargo’s Commercial Rates & Foreign Exchange (FX) Solutions team is seeking a Securities Sales Analyst. Learn more about Wells Fargo’s Corporate and Investment Banking group and career areas at wellsfargojobs.com.In this role, you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of interest rate and FX products, markets, systems, and trade execution
- Support the strategy, development, and implementation of the Commercial Trade Execution Desk platform and offering
- Assist the Commercial Trade Execution team with the identification and migration of client activity to the Execution Desk
- Deliver outstanding trade execution and client experience that drives efficiencies and helps the Commercial team to achieve financial goals
- Prioritize to successfully execute a wide range of internal processes, client requests, and transactions of varying complexity
- Drive constant process improvement and find efficiencies across the platform
- Work with the FX Payments Sales team in the development and delivery of best-in-class cross border payment services, with an acute focus on automation and enhancing the customer experience
- Partner effectively with Rates & FX sales team, operations and support areas to deliver superior customer service
- Support the development of partnerships and help drive collaboration with other line of business partners, product areas (Commercial banking, treasury management, digital, etc.) as well as all support areas (Legal, Compliance, Credit, Operations, Market Risk, Ops Risk, etc.)
- Ensure compliance with all new Dodd-Frank and other regulatory rules and help guide team to improve process to meet market practices as they develop
- Champion diversity, equity & inclusion
- 6+ months of Securities Sales experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy (default)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills (default)
- Strong interest in financial markets, foreign currencies and derivatives
- Demonstrated proficiency in handling multiple projects and deadlines
- Energetic self-starter who is flexible, organized, conscientious, proactive, and detail-oriented
- Strong work ethic, initiative and desire to learn
- Enjoy working collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience developing presentation and spreadsheet materials
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and to communicate effectively internally and externally
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
Additional Compensation Details:
- Successful completion of the National Futures Association (NFA) Swaps Proficiency Requirements within 30 days of hire date
We Value Diversity
- Salary commensurate with experience- $100k-$110k
- May be considered for an annual discretionary bonus
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process. Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.