Job Description: Business Overview
Merrill Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Merrill Wealth Management is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance.
Merrill's financial advisors help clients pursue the life they envision through a one-on-one relationship with an advisor committed to their needs. We believe trust comes from transparency. Our trusted financial advisors are equipped with access to the investment insights of Merrill coupled with the banking convenience of Bank of America. Description
Client Service Associates (CSA) will be co-located at a central site and will provide shared support for advisors in the Midwest Division who have a short-term need. CSAs will report into the Market CRM, though day-to-day will be supervised by a Client Service Lead. For the initial launch, there will be one lead with 3 teams of CSAs reporting in.
• The Client Service Associates role is a sales support position, typically providing dedicated operational and sales support to multiple Financial Advisors (FA's).
• You will be part of a team supporting specific advisors and their clients. Incumbents may also on a regular basis, support office initiative, in addition to the businesses of FA's.
• For established clients, the CSA will often serve as the most frequent point of contact with Merrill Wealth Management. Responsibilities include
• End-to-end onboarding process; including systems, documentation, and follow-up
• New account opening and maintenance
• Phone coverage for assigned advisors
• IAP enrollment and maintenance
• Process and manage client servicing requests and account maintenance
• Drive digital client engagement
• Use Salesforce to track daily activities Required Skills:
- Minimum of 1+ years of professional or relevant internship experience
- Knowledge of investment and banking products, policies & procedures
- Strong client service & technical skills (MS Word & Excel)
- Strong communication, time management, and organizational
- Undergraduate degree
- Seeking a detailed oriented, highly motivated individual who enjoys multi-tasking within a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should respond well to changing and evolving job duties and expectations.
- Strong technological skills are desired
1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per Week: