Job Description:The Job/What You'll Do:
We seek a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as an Advisor Programs Manager. In this role, you will support and enhance the programs and offerings available to AssetMark advisors. You will collaborate closely with program managers and business consultants to manage, execute, and oversee new and existing programs, ensuring successful implementation and delivery.We can consider candidates for this position who are able to accommodate a hybrid work schedule and are close to our office locations in either Concord, CA, Phoenix, AZ, Encino, CA, or Chicago, IL.Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with program managers to coordinate and execute advisor programs, ensuring timely delivery and high-quality outcomes
- Assist in developing, implementing, and tracking program strategies, objectives, and performance metrics
- Monitor program progress, identify risks and issues, and recommend proactive solutions
- Conduct periodic program evaluations to assess effectiveness and identify areas for improvement
- Work closely with the business consulting team to develop resources, content, and presentations that support advisors' needs. Assist the development of customized work products for firms/advisors, including templates, tools, resources, presentations, and content as needed by the Business Consultants
- Draft Excel spreadsheets, comprehensive Word reports, PowerPoint shows, and other client work related to consulting subject matter based upon senior-level input and direction
- Conduct research and analysis to stay updated on industry trends, regulations, and best practices to draft related work products. Be on top of the newest data set to recommend resources, tools, and materials for development to ensure business consulting deliverables are aligned with current industry trends
- Maintain a comprehensive database of industry data, ensuring that resources, presentations, and content are up to date
Collaboration and Communication:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and product development, to align program objectives and ensure seamless execution
- Communicate program updates, changes, and key insights to relevant stakeholders, fostering effective collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Update and guide internal teams and advisors on program-related matters
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Manage program-related projects, including timelines, milestones, and deliverables
- Monitor project budgets and resource allocation, ensuring efficient and cost-effective utilization
- Track and report on project progress, milestones, and outcomes
Education & Experience:
- Able to prioritize projects and work on multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines. Proven experience in project coordination or a similar role is a plus
- Must be a self-starter, take the initiative with the ability to think critically and creatively, display intellectual curiosity, and master complex subject matter quickly
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize complex information into actionable insights, with the ability to analyze/mine data to identify key insights and trends, able to research and translate ideas into effective resources and content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling presentations and resources
- High attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively
- Collaborative mindset and ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
- A positive, team-oriented, can-do attitude
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related field
- Knowledge of the financial services industry and advisor programs is highly desirable
Compensation: The Base Salary range for this position is between $90,000-$105,000.
This information reflects a base salary range that AssetMark reasonably expects to pay for the position based on a number of factors which may include job-related knowledge, skills, education, experience, and actual work location. This position will also be eligible for additional variable incentive compensation and competitive benefits.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US to be considered. We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
#LI-hybridWho We Are & What We Offer:
AssetMark's mission is centered around helping financial advisors make a difference in the lives of their clients. To help them do that, we aim to provide advisors with holistic support. We offer compelling technology that facilitates a better client experience, consulting services that ensure advisors' businesses are running at their best and a comprehensive suite of investment solutions. AssetMark's platform empowers advisors to provide the highest level of service possible to their clients.
AssetMark's culture is driven by our mission and connected by our values; Heart, Integrity, Excellence and Respect. You will join a team that lives these values every day by doing the best and what is right in all we do and encouraging different ideas for continual success and innovation. Additionally, we offer a wide range of benefits to meet the needs of our team members and their families.
- Flex Time Off or Paid Time/Sick Time Off
- 401K - 6% Employer Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision - HDHP or PPO
- HSA - Employer contribution (HDHP only)
- Volunteer Time Off
- Career Development / Recognition
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Hybrid Work Schedule
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, AssetMark is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued.