Wolf Group Capital Advisors (WGCA) is a boutique RIA firm, based in the Washington, D.C. metro area, specializing in comprehensive wealth management.
Our mission is to empower clients to define their goals, achieve financial freedom, and lead fulfilling lives. We are passionate about advising, and we understand that financial success means different things to different people. Planning is a key component of what we do.
WGCA evolved out of our sister firm specializing in international tax solutions. Today, we serve individuals and families in the Washington, D.C. metro area as well as across the US and internationally. We are a dedicated team that embrace our core values of curiosity, integrity, professional excellence, collaboration, and unyielding focus on client service.
As a key member of the financial advisory team, the Associate Financial Advisor will handle all aspects of client relationships, including financial analyses, preparation and execution of client service plans, management of client communications and touch points, and delivery of a high level of client service.
This role provides an opportunity for an experienced wealth management professional to take on a client-facing role and strengthen and expand existing client relationships, while continuing to grow under the leadership and guidance of senior advisors.
The ideal candidate
- A high-energy, optimistic professional who is passionate about advising clients and shares our core values
- Intellectually curious and takes interest in the people and world around you
- Exemplary ability to evaluate all aspects of a client’s financial picture, e.g., retirement planning, investments, education planning, insurance, etc.
- Strong ability to communicate complex financial planning topics in a client-friendly way Serves as a “go-to” person, able to assess situations, make effective and timely decisions, and takes a solutions-oriented approach to all tasks
- Thrives in a collaborative environment where people share ideas and innovate
- Eager to grow personally and professionally and aspire to be a lead advisor
As Associate Financial Advisor, you will:
- Handle all aspects of client service and support for assigned client relationships including providing solutions to client requests and questions
- Provide clients with a high level of service, conducting financial analysis and portfolio reviews, while looking for ways to improve the financial planning process
- Evaluate and make recommendations related to clients’ retirement planning, pensions, survivors’ needs (insurance), 529 Plans, and other planning opportunities
- Support senior advisors in meetings, analysis, development of financial plans, etc.
- Manage and grow own client relationships over time
Your Background and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree 3-7 years of experience in a client-facing financial planning and/or wealth management role
- Preferred: Completion of CFP®, Series 65
- Demonstrates both interest and effectiveness in managing and growing relationships
- Organized and committed to delivering measurable results
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Uncompromising integrity