The Financial Advisor will manage existing client relationships and provide financial planning and overall investment advice to a portion of our current clients, as well as new clients. This is an advanced level position and a crucial role in managing our growing book of business. We are looking for an experienced CFP® who has spent several years successfully managing client relationships. Although we do not provide legal or tax advice directly, the advisor needs to have a good command of financial planning, investments, estate planning, tax planning, employee benefits planning and insurance planning.
This candidate will lead both financial planning meetings and annual client reviews, as well as monitor outcomes. These duties require a strong desire to lead and coach clients and monitor the action steps developed in the initial financial plan.
Financial Plan development, investment portfolio management, and administrative duties are handled by other departments, but the Financial Advisor is responsible for effectively communicating with clients and translating each clients’ needs internally to the appropriate team member
In this role you will:
- Manage and maintain client relationships through active management of their accounts and annual Reviews
- Deliver completed Financial Plans to clients and assist in developing Plans with on-staff paraplanner
- Monitor managed accounts and review allocations & cash needs on a semi-annual basis
- Monitor developments in investing to keep on top of market trends, interpret data on price, yield, stability, future investment risk trends, economic influences and other factors affecting client accounts
- Communicate client needs to appropriate team members and answer any questions relating to client accounts
- 5+ years of financial planning and investment management experience
- Series 7 & 66 (or 63 & 65) Licenses
- PA Life & Health Insurance License
- Proven ability to develop and manage financial plans and client relationships
- Must be successful in passing completed FBI fingerprinting and criminal history check.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Comprehensive Financial Professionals, Inc. Benefits Include:
- 3 ½ weeks paid leave prorated in the first year and 8 paid company holidays annually
- Year-End Bonus based on company & individual performance
- 401(k) with safe-harbor match & potential year-end profit-sharing
- Paid continuing education
- Health Insurance