We are offering a paid, part-time internship position assisting the wealth manager to help manage client investments. Candidates should have some financial and investment knowledge, attention to detail, customer service skills, and a willingness to learn. Preference for student in the last year of college. Activities include:
Researching market trends and assisting with the development of investment plans in collaboration with the wealth manager.
Managing relationships with clients on behalf of the wealth manager.
Completing and submitting investment-related documents, including applications and withdrawal forms..
Performing day-to-day administrative tasks, such as responding to client emails and requests.
· Future graduate enrolled in a degree in finance, economics, management, or a related field.
· Analytical thinking skills.
· Ability to grasp and interpret complex financial and investment-related information.
· Some knowledge of financial investment, tax, and financial planning.
· Strong mathematical skills.
· Self-motivated and confident with strong work ethics.
· Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, and presentation skills.
· Ability to work independently.
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills and social media experience (LinkedIn)
· Lives close to Mt. Kisco, NY office
- College student working towards a Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
- Strong understanding of the investment business
- Excellent interpersonal skills