We are looking for an experienced Registered Sales Assistant to join our team of Senior Financial Advisers to serve our clients efficiently and effectively within the strict confines of fiduciary duty.
Our team takes advantage of the benefits that in-person meetings provide – which what most of our clients prefer. Hence, this position does not come with a remote work option.
Training and mentoring is offered.
- Ensuring client satisfaction by providing high-quality financial advice and planning service.
- Assisting Financial Advisers in preparing and providing analysis of client portfolios for meetings.
- Servicing Financial Advisers' books of business.
- Uncover additional client assets.
- Open new clients' accounts.
- Bachelor's degree
- Series 63, 65, or 7 certifications
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience in financial advising field
- Hands-on experience with comprehensive financial planning is ideal
- Strong listening and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Clean U-4
- Proficient in Excel (Intermediate level)
- Competitive Salary ($75,000 - $110,000) + Bonuses
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- 401K, plus Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Term Life Insurance (w/ Employer contribution)
- Education/Licensure Reimbursement
- An opportunity to enroll into the company’s Executive Benefit Programs