Range.com is an all-in-one wealth management platform. Our mission is to help individuals answer any question they have about their money — faster, cheaper, and more accurately than any other resource in the world.
We’re building an all star team and looking for more bar raisers to join our starting lineup. Join us as we make the dream of financial freedom a reality for millions of people!
You will be responsible for supporting our Financial Planning team and helping us deliver impeccable service to our members.
What you’ll do with us
- Host onboarding sessions with members to ensure the data we've collected is accurate
- Support the Certified Financial Planning team with answering member questions
- Keep the team organized and assist with product automation projects
- Assist with building out our membership learning library
- Build and deepen your knowledge and skill set by maintaining an in-depth understanding of financial planning, investments, and tax planning
- Be an active part of a collaborative team and share best practices
What will set you apart
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation or working toward the certification
- 1+ years experience in a client-facing financial services roles
- Exceptional investment acumen and knowledge of broader planning topics
- Significant experience using financial services technology is preferred, but not required
- Strong organizational, leadership, and written communication skills
- BS or BA in Finance, Accounting, or other related major preferred
- Start-up experience
- Consumer fintech experience
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- 401k plan
- Remote-first workplace
- Technology allowance
- Flexible PTO
- Top of Market Pay
- Paid parental leave
- Virtual and in-person team & company events
Range is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. As a company, we are committed to designing products, building a culture, and supporting a team that reflects the diverse population we serve.