Legacy Consulting Group is a nationally recognized boutique and employee-owned Financial Life Planning and Investment Management firm in Plano, Texas. We have been providing comprehensive wealth management services to high net-worth families for over 26 years. Legacy Consulting is an SEC-registered RIA.
We are seeking a Financial Planner to help provide financial planning and advice to our new and existing clients. This individual should have excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal, and technical skills. The candidate will work in a team atmosphere at the firm’s corporate office, with the potential for a hybrid work schedule in the future.
- Building strong relationships with existing clients by immediately participating in client meetings/conversations and preparing/creating/presenting deliverables for those meetings.
- Monitoring and updating client Financial Plans on a regular basis.
- Participating in new prospect and center of influence (COI) meetings.
- Working with other team members to provide customized, advanced, and ongoing planning and investment advice to new and existing clients Identifying and cultivating new clients, as well as generating new business opportunities within existing relationships.
- Collaborating with the client’s other advisors (attorneys, CPAs, insurance agents, etc.).
- Following up on any outstanding items with the client.
- Managing workflow to meet both internal and external deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- CFP® certification required Minimum 5 years experience.
- Able to work in a team environment and to work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Financial Planning software experience, preferably MoneyGuide Pro.
- Exposure to any of the following a plus - Financial Life Planning, Money Quotient, or Sudden Money Institute.
- Knowledge of Advyzon a plus.
For consideration, please send a pdf of your resume to careers@LegacyConsultingGroup.com