SC&H Group is a Top 100 audit, tax, and consulting firm advising emerging business to Fortune 500 companies worldwide on accounting and business process solutions. In order to achieve this position, we understand that we must deliver the best and brightest on every engagement by hiring talented, knowledgeable employees who are passionate about what we do.
SC&H offers an opportunity to leverage your academic knowledge and previous internship or work experience in a fun, rewarding, and challenging environment. At SC&H you will have the unique opportunity to contribute to the overall trajectory of not just your career, but also to the growth and well-being of the clients you serve, the company you work for, and the community where you live.
Below is a brief Q&A on the exceptional career path we offer, complemented by technical training, mentorship programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. Our story is remarkable, and our culture is one that will intrigue and inspire you.
What Technical Skills are Required in Order to Apply for a Position?
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, or other business-related field, with a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Previous successful business experience; Public Accounting internship preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to produce an outstanding work product or deliverable
What Qualities must an Ideal Candidate Demonstrate?
- Exceptional integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
- Superb verbal communication, business writing, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical, organization, and project management skills
- Willing to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Tremendous attention to detail
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to excel in a team environment
- Ability to think independently
- An interest in professional development
What are Some Examples of SC&H’s Unique Culture?
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Firm-wide events, such as the Day of Service, Firm Trip and Holiday Party
- Team-building events
- Training opportunities, such as SC&H University
- Volunteer opportunities, such as the Day of Service
*Please note all candidates must be able to provide their own transportation to and from SC&H offices and client locations where applicable.
SC&H Group is a national consulting and accounting firm serving clients from rapidly growing private sector businesses to Fortune 500 companies with global brands. With more than 360 employees, we have offices in Maryland and Virginia, and provide services nationwide. The firm’s strategic practices provide leading-edge thinking and advice that transform our clients’ businesses and help them outpace the competition. We embrace the future and help clients prepare, innovate, and evolve their businesses in this complex and highly competitive world. SC&H is committed to being a leader through our techniques and tools and by recruiting/retaining the highest quality professionals. Our performance is evidenced by our industry awards and acknowledgements—we were named the ninth fastest-growing firm in the United States in 2022. Additionally, we’ve been named Inc.'s Best Workplaces 5 consecutive years, on Accounting Today’s Top 100 Firms list, Inside Public Accounting’s Top 100 Firms, Best of the Best Firms, and Fastest Growing Firms, and more. For nearly 30 years, SC&H Group has demonstrated its commitment to delivering powerful minds, passionate teams, and proven results on each and every engagement.
We are committed to maintaining an engaging culture, fostering meaningful interactions, and supporting our team’s professional advancement in an environment that prioritizes continuous learning through training and development programs and skill-specific mentoring and coaching. We offer roles with a variety of hybrid, remote-friendly schedules and a comprehensive benefits package meant to align with your lifestyle and family’s needs. Our firm is committed to amplifying the voice of all our employees by creating an inclusive, safe, and welcoming work environment that celebrates our differences.
Our clients, colleagues, and community are waiting for a mind like yours. Are you ready to push your boundaries, capitalize on new opportunities, and experience exponential growth with a team that has your back and celebrates your success?