Job Description:The Job/What You'll Do:
The Advisor Services Service Specialist supports Financial Advisors by providing fast and reliable guidance to Financial Advisors and their Service Staff as they use the AssetMark platform to serve their end clients investment and financial planning needs. The Service Specialist also provides administrative training and website usability support to Financial Advisors. A successful Advisor in this position will be customer service oriented and client-focused in delivering the best client experience possible.
After training, the Advisor position has the opportunity to move up quickly into a Relationship Manager role where they manage a dedicated set of relationships that often represent a $1B or more of Assets Under Management. Other successive roles lead to areas like eService Specialist or Relationship Manager roles that specialize in working with newer, growing financial advisors. Other career paths include leadership, training or analytics.We can consider candidates for this position who are able to accommodate a hybrid work schedule and are close to one of our following offices: Phoenix, AZ, Concord, CA or Chicago, IL.Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Provide phone-based support to inbound inquiries and requests
- Collaborate with a variety of internal teams to deliver reliable answers and oversight to client requests
- Partner with Sales Consultants to ensure advisors are satisfied and empowered to make the most of our platform
- Follow-up and ownership of requests to provide reliable support
- Serve advisors in a way that generates loyal, growing advisors who promote the AssetMark platform to their colleagues
- Takes accountability to all interactions with internal and external customers
- Reports any poor customer experience and works to ensure fast, fair resolutions that restore trust and confidence and keeps the advisor informed about ongoing progress
- Effectively contains service issues within the service organization.
- Reports feedback on desired platform improvements
- Helps manage firm risk by setting appropriate expectations and giving clear guidance
- Strong service mindset, desire to help others, and strong affiliation to our Mission of helping advisors make a difference in their clients lives.
- Strong oral and written communication to ensure professional interactions, clear and confident engagement, and positive interaction style
Education & Experience:
- Participate in selected departmental process improvement initiatives and duties as assigned
- Manage firm risk by setting appropriate expectations
- Supports and adheres to departmental standards for call management
- Knowledge or aptitude to learn Investment/Financial Services industry
- High integrity and fast learner
- Minimum of 1-year customer service experience
- Experience in Banking, Wealth Management or Financial Services, preferred
Compensation: The Base Salary range for this position is between $48,000-$52,000.
This information reflects a base salary range that AssetMark reasonably expects to pay for the position based on a number of factors which may include job-related knowledge, skills, education, experience, and actual work location. This position will also be eligible for additional variable incentive compensation and competitive benefits.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US to be considered. We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
#LI-TN1Who We Are & What We Offer:
AssetMark's mission is centered around helping financial advisors make a difference in the lives of their clients. To help them do that, we aim to provide advisors with holistic support. We offer compelling technology that facilitates a better client experience, consulting services that ensure advisors' businesses are running at their best and a comprehensive suite of investment solutions. AssetMark's platform empowers advisors to provide the highest level of service possible to their clients.
AssetMark's culture is driven by our mission and connected by our values; Heart, Integrity, Excellence and Respect. You will join a team that lives these values every day by doing the best and what is right in all we do and encouraging different ideas for continual success and innovation. Additionally, we offer a wide range of benefits to meet the needs of our team members and their families.
- Flex Time Off or Paid Time/Sick Time Off
- 401K - 6% Employer Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision - HDHP or PPO
- HSA - Employer contribution (HDHP only)
- Volunteer Time Off
- Career Development / Recognition
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Hybrid Work Schedule
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, AssetMark is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued.