Take your career to the next level at Prudential Advisors! Change your life by helping others change theirs!
We have an immediate opening for a highly motivated analytical individual to join us in our Mid Atlantic firm. In general, the entrepreneurial individual who successfully qualifies and is selected for this career opportunity will work within a team of Financial Advisors whose goal is to successfully help their clients achieve financial goals.
This position will help you to decide if Financial Planning is the career path for you. We support your path to becoming a Financial Planner.
You have the ability to start as an Administrative Assistant and/or consider growth into our Career Development Program to become a Financial Planner.
· Developing relationships with clients (both existing and prospective)
· Gathering client information and using that information to build robust financial plans
· Helping clients prepare for their retirement
· Preparing and reviewing investment portfolio recommendations
Because of our comprehensive training and development program, no prior knowledge of the financial services industry is required, but prior exposure to the industry and the career is a plus.
· Are a self-starter.
· Have an entrepreneurial mindset.
· Are a customer service champion.
· Are an engaging and compelling communicator and negotiator.
· Are a problem solver.
· Are a Life-long student seeking continued education and professional development.
· Are a critical thinker.
· Have prior sales experience and/or enjoy networking and seeking new clients.
· Have a college degree or equivalent work/life experience with a minimum of a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
· Provide a framework to help you attain all licensing and education needed to progress through the career.
· Support your learning through joint work and a team environment.
· Provide competitive compensation and benefits that are unique in our industry.
· Provide a roadmap for your success with our experienced team of leaders.
Prudential Advisors is a brand name of The Prudential Insurance Company of America and its subsidiaries.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW. The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ, and its affiliates.
Prudential is an Employer that participates in E-Verify.
Benefits for Financial Advisors:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
- Hourly pay for Administrative Assistants
- Bonus pay for Financial Advisors
- Commission pay for Financial Advisors
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Charlotte Hall, MD: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Finance experience preferred but not required
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Charlotte Hall, MD