Job Description:The Job/What You'll Do:
You are an experienced financial services professional with an interest in helping financial advisors with investment-related decisions and delivering a full suite of solutions that financial advisors can apply and scale across their practices. You understand the value of asset allocation, manager selection, and building portfolio solutions in a framework that utilizes platform applications that allow for ease of use and a positive advisor experience. You can explain in simple terms complex investment concepts and the benefits of a variety of investment products. You are comfortable in competitive selling situations and can confidently rely on your knowledge of principles, concepts, and products to differentiate solutions from competitors. You are passionate about serving financial advisors and their investors. This is a full-time position in Adhesion's Charlotte, NC office.Responsibilities:
Education & Experience:
- Work closely with Sales and Relationship Management teams to problem solve and bring creative solutions to secure new business opportunities and grow wallet share with current advisors; consult financial advisors regarding investment capabilities and advisor best practices regarding scaled application across investor relationships
- Consultant to advisors during onboarding process regarding model portfolios combinations, asset allocation strategy, strategy design and build; consult advisors on managed product options, research providers, pre-built portfolio solutions, etc.
- Develop expert knowledge of Adhesion proprietary solutions including tax management overlays, tax transitions services, personal indexes, and direct indexing solutions
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Investment Programs Group initiatives and proactively foster growth of the programs with prospective and current financial advisor clients
- Contribute to the new manager/new product review process and actively participate as a member of the product review and due diligence processes; maintain relationships with select asset management firms and leverage partner resources to strengthen financial advisor resources
- A bachelor's degree in finance or related field; an MBA is a plus
- 10 + years of financial advice/research experience with demonstrated career advancement
- CFA or completion of Level II with progress towards completion of Level III
- Other designations considered to be a plus include CAIA, CIPM, CFP, CIMA, etc.
- Experience with investment management due diligence processes and review, ability to assess manager performance
- Experience in financial services, direct experience working with or as a financial advisor: familiar with wealth management platforms
- Experience managing across matrixed organization and ability to implement initiatives and win support of colleagues
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US to be considered. We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
#AdhesionWho We Are & What We Offer:
AssetMark's mission is centered around helping financial advisors make a difference in the lives of their clients. To help them do that, we aim to provide advisors with holistic support. We offer compelling technology that facilitates a better client experience, consulting services that ensure advisors' businesses are running at their best and a comprehensive suite of investment solutions. AssetMark's platform empowers advisors to provide the highest level of service possible to their clients.
AssetMark's culture is driven by our mission and connected by our values; Heart, Integrity, Excellence and Respect. You will join a team that lives these values every day by doing the best and what is right in all we do and encouraging different ideas for continual success and innovation. Additionally, we offer a wide range of benefits to meet the needs of our team members and their families.
- Flex Time Off or Paid Time/Sick Time Off
- 401K - 6% Employer Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision - HDHP or PPO
- HSA - Employer contribution (HDHP only)
- Volunteer Time Off
- Career Development / Recognition
- Fitness Reimbursement
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, AssetMark is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued.