The right individual for this position is passionate about improving their clients’ lives through skilled comprehensive financial planning.
This position has a clear career track to becoming a lead financial planner managing your own client relationships. Training and mentoring are provided as you progress in your career path.
In this role, you will assist the Senior Financial Planner with the creation and execution of financial plans, including the implementation and monitoring of investment portfolios, and the development of tax, estate, insurance, and college planning strategies.
This is a salaried position with no sales, commissions or gathering assets under management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Under the supervision of a senior financial planner, you will:
- Prepare for client meetings and follow up on action items.
- Attend meetings and assist with meeting notes.
- Generate financial planning reports as appropriate.
- Complete trades in client portfolios.
- Answer client inquiries as appropriate.
- Assist in the preparation of individual tax returns.
- Evaluate and recommend ways to enhance our use of technology, including increased functionality of existing programs and implementation of new programs.
- Work on other projects within the firm to improve service and efficiency.