Campbell & Company Wealth Advisors and CPA's is a financial planning firm that helps individuals and businesses achieve their financial goals. We provide comprehensive financial planning services to help our clients plan for their future. Our team is composed of experienced professionals who are committed to helping our clients achieve their financial goals.
We are currently looking for an intern for our Spring Hill, FL office. This is not a remote opportunity.
- Assist in data entry and management of client accounts
- Support advisors in preparing financial plans and investment proposals
- Conduct research on various investment vehicles and market trends
- Attend meetings with clients and take notes
- Collaborate with team members on special projects
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Pursuing a degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other software programs
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills