The Private Wealth High Net Worth Advisor understands financial planning strategies and wealth management practices. Overarching duties include building, growing, maintaining, and retaining a client book of business.
The successful Private Wealth High Net Worth Advisor is comfortable building relationships with referral sources within Citizens (Citizens Securities Inc financial advisors, retail branch colleagues, mortgage loan officers, and business banking relationship managers) as well as external referral sources (attorneys, accountants, and estate planning councils) to develop an ongoing pipeline of prospective clients.
The Private Wealth High Net Worth Advisor is responsible for proactively managing their book of existing clients using an agreed-upon contact strategy. The Private Wealth High Net Worth Advisor delivers advice through financial planning and then offers appropriate wealth management and banking solutions to clients.
The Private Wealth High New Worth Advisor has access to client support staff and subject matter experts when delivering financial planning, investment management, insurance, tax, estate planning, and family office services to clients.
- Expand and maintain relationships with internal and external business partners to increase introductions of prospective clients
- Utilize comprehensive financial planning and deliver advice and appropriate solutions.
- Ensure that clients are aligned with the correct Wealth Management segment
- Always focus on doing the right thing for clients
- Extensive and meaningful activity and communication with clients and their advisors (CPAs, estate planning attorney)
- Employ appropriate client contact strategy within book of business
- Responsiveness and timely resolution of client inquiries or concerns
- Minimum 5 years of experience in wealth management advisory services with demonstrated ability to attract and develop new business opportunities
- Proven ability to self-source, build, develop and retain a book of business
- Existing network of centers of influence with a demonstrated track record of referrals and introductions of clients
- Proven ability to coach and develop peers and less-tenured colleagues
- Experience working with business partners in a team environment within a consumer bank channel
- Experience working with high-net-worth clientele
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor's Degree preferred Series 7, 63, 65 (or 66 in lieu of 63 & 65) and Insurance Life/Health/Variable