The Lead Advisor at The Lifewealth Group is an integral part of our team serving as the true connection between our clients, support team, and advisors. This great communicator, influencer and enthusiastic person will support the vision, positive culture, and team spirit.
The Lead Advisor acts as an experienced advisor in the firm and manages existing client relationships by conducting review meetings and conducts meetings with leads (either generated by the firm or self-generated). They may develop new client relationships and/or train and supervise other staff members. They are responsible for overseeing our core clients who have a significant impact on revenue for the firm and handle all client service questions (unless at capacity with client meetings). They may request assistance to prepare meetings unless time allows meeting preparation. Additionally, the Lead Advisor can contribute towards business development and lead generation by implementing referral-based marketing, COI referral relationship development and additional marketing activities and will be rewarded in doing so.
A Lead Advisor will conduct client review meetings and all other meeting types for the Sr. Advisors top clients and other firm clients as assigned. This includes discussing the comprehensive plan, advance planning vehicles that are appropriate for complex client situations and the income gift and estate tax implication of each planning vehicle being considered. Complete coordination of the planning process with the client/client advisor(s).
Client and Advisory Engagement
- Leading, managing, and engaging directly with a group of clients to best support their financial, investments, and risk outcomes. Engages directly and is responsible for client retention and relationship with assigned key firm clients.
- Communicating with client to understand needs, objectives, goals, concerns, and planning tools; communicating and representing client with those outside the organization, and other external sources to carry out the goals of client service. Ensures phones and visitors are answered promptly and professionally.
- Provide guidance and expert advice to management, client, or other groups outside the organization on technical financial planning and investment planning needs, systems, or process-related topics.
- Checks the client’s investments on a quarterly or half-yearly basis to ensure all necessary needs and actions have been met.
- Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution to solve client or operational problems and being accountable and held responsible for those decisions.
- Identifies concerns, problems or opportunities within client accounts or households and notifying, updating, or correcting the client information prior to it becoming a problem for the more professional advisors or the relationship with the client.