Yeske Buie, one of the most respected and influential financial planning firms in the country, is seeking to hire a self-motivated, relationship-driven, and values-centered team player with a resilient, upbeat attitude and a passion for learning for the role of Associate Financial Planner in our San Francisco, CA office.
About the Role
While we are a process oriented and evidenced-based firm that is disciplined in our approach to serving Clients, we embrace the flexibility needed to truly serve the interests of our Clients and their unique circumstances, which is always our most fundamental and top priority. So, while no two days will be exactly alike in elevating the client experience, here’s what you are likely to experience during a typical work week:
- Meeting with Clients Your role will initially be active listener and a note taker, with the goal of growing into a lead advisor as you learn TheLiveBigWay® approach to financial planning.
- Gathering Financial Planning Data from Clients This includes drafting and sending Client emails, fielding Client calls, entering Client information into our databases, and creating and managing related tasks.
- Preparing and Implementing Financial Plans You will turn that collected data into powerful, financial planning reports and recommendations. Your work will be reviewed by the Lead Advisor (the role you’ll aim to grow into!) and posted on a Client’s unique Client Private Page®.
- Reviewing Client Accounts and Proposing Trades Yeske Buie has a grounded investment philosophy. You will be a part of executing this philosophy by proposing trades and rebalancing accounts in line with our processes, and regularly reviewing reports including daily deposits and withdrawals.
- Completing Client Service and Administrative Tasks We believe that becoming an expert in account maintenance requires a few years of experience in completing paperwork, moving money, opening/closing accounts, etc. As you grow in your role, other team members will assist you with these tasks.
- Designing, Implementing, and Managing Projects
- Have an idea for a way to enhance our client experience or internal processes? Have a passion for a specific area of the business? Your efforts and ideas are welcomed and encouraged!
- Meeting with the Team While you will have individual tasks and responsibilities, we always work in teams and sub-teams to serve our Clients and make progress on firm projects. You will participate in all meetings with the Clients that you support, all staff and full company meetings, and our annual staff retreats.