Are you a college student looking for an internship that will provide real world experience? Do you want to work with a collaborative team that believes in putting people first and holding each other accountable? Would you like to be part of a team who works to empower, assist, guide, motivate and support others? If yes, we believe you would be an outstanding fit for our internship program.
This is a paid internship program and is designed to provide college students an opportunity to enhance their formal education with a hands-on, career-related experience. This role offers a flexible schedule, collaborative team atmosphere, and autonomy to manage your projects. This role is also ideal for someone looking for a part-time seasonal position in the financial industry at a nationally recognized registered investment advisory. This internship will start January 15,2024 - April 19, 2024.
- Assist in the preparation of federal and state Income, Trust, LLC and S-Corporation tax returns
- Assist in the preparation of income tax projections and extensions/estimates
- Perform basic administrative tasks such as filing, document preparation, scanning, and data entry
- Research, analyze, and present summarized findings on a wide range of topics
Ideal Candidate Profile – “Our Casting Call!”
- Major in Accounting or related business major with an interest in tax or accounting
- Dependable - Timely with solid follow through
- Tech savvy - Ability to quickly learn to navigate various software applications
- Organized - Proficient in compiling data into a presentable orderly deliverable
- Accurate - Demonstrates close attention to detail
- Positive attitude and professional appearance
Cerity Partners is a leading, national registered wealth management and institutional consulting firm serving high-net-worth individuals and their families, businesses and their employees, and nonprofit organizations from its offices across the country. Our in-house experts of attorneys, tax advisors, financial planners and investment professionals are passionate about and committed to providing objective financial advice and oversight.
Our mission is to positively impact the financial well-being of our clients by delivering objective financial advice. Our culture allows us to deliver this mission. We believe in a simple formula that drives our actions and pushes us every day to do better than the day before: People First + Accountability = Winning Outcomes. We expect our team members to deliver on their responsibilities, understand how every component of our company works to generate success, and hold themselves and their colleagues accountable to the highest standards. As a result, we will enjoy talking to you if:
- You understand the need to provide a world-class customer experience
- You value the collaboration of insightful, experienced colleagues to deliver our services
- You demonstrate a strong affinity in financial services, exceptional communication, organization, and prioritization skills
Ready to apply?
Before you apply, gather the necessary materials. You’ll be required to attach a resume, unofficial academic transcript, and letter of recommendation with your application.