IS A CAREER AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Do you enjoy helping people?
- Are you goal oriented and independent?
- Are you competitive and leadership driven?
- Would your peers say you are coachable?
- Can you build trusting relationships with clients?
- Are you tired of Corporate America?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, the opportunity at WealthBridge Financial may be for you.
As a financial advisor at WealthBridge Financial, you’ll have a business without limits. You’ll use your talents to your greatest potential.
Cetera, a registered broker dealer and investment advisor, contracts with financial professionals in independent firms, like WealthBridge Financial, nationwide. You’ll receive the support of our local office and the support of Cetera.
Through the Cetera and WealthBridge Financial relationship you’ll receive outstanding support and training provided by our Advisor Development Program. This four and a half year paid training program aims to provide you with the skills and support and necessary to build a thriving book of business, which you will personally own.
As a Financial Advisor at WealthBridge Financial, you can live the life you want while helping others do the same. You will be building a business that makes a difference. This opportunity is different than other careers you may be considering. You can:
- Help people and businesses become financially secure. Make an impact by inspiring others to take action.
- Earn unlimited income. There are no caps on how much you can make at WealthBridge Financial.
- Make time for the important things in life. You’ll earn autonomy and eventually set your own schedule.
- Be a lifelong learner. Financial services are constantly changing, and you can be part of a dynamic, always evolving industry.
- Be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Although you have the support of colleagues and mentors you will eventually become your own boss.
WealthBridge Financials financial advisors have access to a dedicated support staff to help process business more efficiently and thoroughly, a multitude of competitive products and services including insurance, investments, and fee based financial planning and there are no proprietary product sales requirements. A professional designation reimbursement program is provided for multiple designations, such as the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®).
Who we are seeking:
- Someone with excellent interpersonal skills and sales abilities
- Someone who believes in financial products and services
- Someone who demonstrates determination and commitment
- An entrepreneur who takes pride in his or her work
Preferred: (but not required)
- Prior sales success
- Leadership experience
- Solid understanding of the financial planning process and needs analysis
- Series 7 & 66 registrations
- State Insurance License – Life and Health
- We cater to each individual and will customize a package based on experience.
FOR EXPERIENCED ADVISORS:
- Competitive payouts
- Dedicated transition support
- Vast array of products & investment advisory platforms
- Succession planning
FOR INEXPERIENCED ADVISORS:
- Training which includes:
- Subsidized training period
- Mentor relationships
- Product specialist support
WealthBridge Financial is currently interviewing for inexperienced and experienced advisors. We are looking for those candidates seeking a meaningful career in developing their own financial advisory practice and those professionals looking to take their financial planning practice and develop a leadership role in the firm. We are Veteran and Career Changer friendly. Apply today.
Becoming a Financial Advisor at WealthBridge Financial is not just another job; it’s a rewarding, lifelong career.
Under the leadership of Peter M. Monahan, Managing Partner, WealthBridge Financial specializes in offering comprehensive wealth management tailored to the unique needs of individuals and businesses. The firm is headquartered in Plymouth Meeting, Pa and has additional office locations in Cherry Hill and Galloway, NJ.
We’re everything you want your financial services company to be. As an independent firm, we provide you with sound, comprehensive financial solutions for your unique situation. Our firm has served our clients for 28 years, so you can rest assured knowing that you are receiving quality financial advice and services from our group of experts.
- Our mission is to build relationships that last a lifetime
- Our vision is to be recognized and respected as a premier financial planning firm by providing professional advice, quality products and excellent service
- Our relationship with Cetera allows us to be independently owned and operated while providing you with the support and training of a well-established financial services company.
Securities offered through Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory Services offered through Cetera Investment Advisers LLC, a registered investment adviser. Cetera is under separate ownership from any other named entity.