We are a successful, woman-owned wealth management firm focused on helping clients navigate complexities in life—financial or otherwise. We offer wealth management and financial planning services to a select group of clients in the high-net-worth space, with an emphasis on providing excellent service and having deep client relationships. Building the life you want is a journey, not a destination. It’s about taking small steps that lead to meaningful change. That is why our approach to wealth management and our business model is built on the concept of continuous improvement. We believe that every little effort counts in shaping your future. Let’s take those small steps together and create a career you have always dreamed of. We are growing and hope to find our next Wealth Manager.
In this role, you will enjoy working closely with others who share the goal of doing anything and everything you can to support our team and clients. This is a dynamic position working side-by-side with our Founder and team members and involves a wide range of duties, including retirement modeling, insurance analysis, educational modeling, reviews of estate plan documents, reviews of tax situations, and other financial planning topics. You will attend client review meetings, which are critical in our team-based approach. You will bring confidence, maturity, and exceptional communication skills, with the ability to easily converse with any of our clients and answer financial planning and investment management questions. You will assist in mentoring team members and helping them develop in their careers. You also understand that being part of a small team means assisting in any way that moves the business forward, so you won’t be opposed to assisting in other areas.
You have enough experience in front of clients to be confident in almost any scenario, particularly with high-net-worth clients. You are an extraordinary communicator and calm under pressure. You have a high degree of empathy, and people trust you easily because you are genuine and live to serve others. You are a self-starter, taking initiative and having impeccable follow-through. You pay great attention to detail. You want to master your craft, and you are the type of person who is always looking to improve.
Responsibilities will include:
- Participate in client meetings, manage agenda, record notes, prepare summary emails, and manage post-meeting action items
- Utilize financial planning tools to analyze and assist in making recommendations regarding clients’ cash flow, long-term plan, and asset allocation
- Coordinate, manage, and delegate workflow; handle overflow money movement requests, distributions, journals, trades, and asset transfers
- Gather, organize, and input client data into our financial planning software and keep it organized in the client’s file
- Manage data integrity and ensure that records are accurate and are kept current
- Oversee the preparation and processing of all documentation related to client onboarding, implementation, and ongoing maintenance, and review documentation
- Oversee annual tax reporting and completion of relevant tax documentation with CPAs
- Perform other duties and special project work as assigned
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance, financial planning, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience within the wealth management industry, preferably in an RIA
- CFP designation highly preferred, or desire to obtain
- The ability to be a self-starter, critical thinker, problem-solver, and goal-oriented team player
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), relationship-building, and organizational skills
- Identify as a high achiever with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Enjoys working independently & completes tasks autonomously as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, delegate, and manage a busy workload
- Adeptness with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; experience with Wealthbox CRM, MoneyGuidePro, Holisiplan and/or Tamarac is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus
- Monthly Stipend towards Medical and Dental Expenses
- 401(k) with a company safe harbor contribution
- Profit Sharing and Cash Balance Plan
- Free parking onsite
- Ongoing career development, including training/certification/licensing reimbursement
- Free snacks and beverages
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- We abide by a "Live Wellthy" work schedule: After learning our way, you can have hybrid work with more flexible hours.