The Chief Investment Office (CIO) is the centralized resource to access the latest insights and solutions across the enterprise. The CIO helps Advisors establish a disciplined investment process and offer goals-based strategies that are grounded in the best thinking of the Firm. The Chief Investment Office p rovides thought leadership on wealth management, investment strategy and global markets and delivering strategic and tactical investment advice and in-depth guidance on portfolio strategies. The team delivers portfolio management solutions by developing and maintaining robust frameworks, services and tools to deliver goals-based wealth management (e.g., asset allocation and portfolio construction; all asset classes), and managing discretionary single asset and multi asset portfolios.
The CIO Due Diligence team includes investment manager research, sourcing, and selection utilizing a strong investment governance process including the ongoing monitoring of traditional and alternative strategies.
The Senior Private Market Due Diligence Analyst leads the investment due-diligence process from start to finish on new funds added to the platform, which includes sourcing and analyzing investments, monitoring existing fund investments, writing detailed investment memos and commentaries, presenting findings to committees and working on team projects.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong General Partner (GP) network to source high quality fund investments.
- Strong understanding and experience investing in illiquid private market strategies including Buyout, Venture Capital, Real-Estate, Infrastructure and Private Credit.
- Company specific modelling and valuation skills necessary to assess underlying private company investments.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to synthesize information through both a quantitative and qualitative lens.
- Job requires strong written and communication skills in order to present findings to committees, advisors and clients in a clear and articulate way.
- Strong presentation skills are a plus.
- Must be comfortable dealing with senior executives at private market firms.
- Team player comfortable working across Investment Solutions Group (ISG) and Business lines
- Travel (approximately 25%is involved to meet fund managers and attend annual meetings.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred. Advanced designation (CFA, CAIA, CPA) preferred.
- Minimum of 15+ years of investment experience with a strong focus on private market investments, ideally in private credit, Buyout, Venture Capital, Real-Estate, or Infrastructure.
- Additional skills include proficiency with Excel, Thompson One, Preqin and Cambridge data for modeling purposes.
- Series 7 and 66 licenses or ability to obtain within 120 days of hire required.
1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per Week: