Position Title: Certified Financial Planner (CFP) - Client Services Specialist
Company: The Carrington Group
Location: Dallas, Texas
Are you a talented and empathetic Certified Financial Planner (CFP) looking to excel in a dynamic role serving affluent clients as part of a dedicated family officer team? Join us at The Carrington Group and become integral to our mission to provide exceptional financial solutions to high-net-worth individuals and families.
Essential Qualities We're Seeking:
- Empathy: Understanding and connecting with affluent clients' unique financial and emotional needs.
- Professionalism: Commitment to maintaining the highest ethical standards and ensuring client confidentiality.
- Adaptability: Skill in adjusting strategies to meet evolving financial goals in a rapidly changing landscape.
- Patience: Ability to navigate complex financial plans and family dynamics with patience and professionalism.
- Strong Communication: Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to explain complex financial concepts clearly.
- Stress Management: Capacity to remain calm under pressure and make sound decisions in stressful situations.
- Inquisitiveness: A curiosity-driven approach to continually expand knowledge in financial planning.
Essential Skills We Value:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Tax Optimization
- Estate Planning
- Risk Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Technology Proficiency
- Continuous Learning
- Ethical Decision-Making
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work with a diverse and affluent client base.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Ongoing professional development and growth opportunities.
- Learn from an experienced team of subject matter experts.
If you are a young, talented, coachable CFP with the ideal blend of skills and temperament to excel in serving affluent clients, we invite you to join our team at The Carrington Group. Make a meaningful impact on the financial well-being of high-net-worth individuals and their families. Apply today!
Please forward the following information to Deanna Carroll at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write a cover letter expressing your interest in the position, relevant skills, and what you can bring to the role and Carrington.
- Professional references, including contact information for individuals who can vouch for your skills and work ethic.
- Documentation of your certifications and licenses.
- What is your availability to start the job, and what is your preferred work schedule?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Are you willing to relocate, if necessary, to the North Dallas area?
- What is your vision for your career? What do you expect to achieve over the next five years? The following ten years?
- What type of work tasks do you enjoy? What kind of work brings you great satisfaction and a sense of accomplishment? (Be specific.)
- Do you have any questions about the position, Carrington, or the hiring process?
Mission: Carrington has an unwavering commitment to your financial well-being. We exist to champion your best interests and to deliver exceptional value guided solely by your goals, values, and vision. With integrity as our compass, we relentlessly serve you and your family with an unyielding pursuit of excellence."
Vision: Carrington seeks to lead the industry as the foremost champion of financial stewardship for families, where each decision and action is driven by an unwavering dedication to our clients' prosperity and where trust, innovation, and excellence are the hallmarks of our legacy.
Values: Carrington culture is deeply rooted in three core values -
- Integrity: We value unwavering integrity, putting your interests first, with transparency in every action.
- Trust: We value enduring trust through open communication, accountability, and keeping our promises.
- Relationships: We value lifetime relationships where we share and celebrate life together.