is a leading strategic provider of innovative investment and consulting solutions serving independent financial advisors. We provide investment, relationship and practice management solutions that advisors use in helping clients achieve wealth, independence and purpose.The Job/What You'll Do:
AssetMark strives to deliver asset management excellence, and the Trade Operations team plays a key role in this delivery by ensuring that clients are accurately invested in a timely manner with the quality trade executions to ensure the best client outcomes We are looking for a Process Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will drive change and efficiency using their advanced analytical and process design skills to create great outcomes for our clients. This position requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, ability to work in a team environment, and a passion for serving financial advisors with a high level of excellence. The focus for this position will be to manage and develop accurate, fast, scalable, and sustainable touchless processes. We can consider candidates for this position who are able to accommodate a hybrid work schedule and are close to one of our following offices: Phoenix, AZ, Concord, CA, Atlanta, GA or Chicago, IL.Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ownership of one core trade operations process
- Oversee the completion of all key functions to the core process
- Identify process improvements and execute change to drive efficiency
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all processes within Trade Operations
- Daily tracking of workflow metrics
Education & Experience:
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members in a fast-paced environment and can effectively prioritize, manage, and identify risk
- Ability to collect, analyze, interpret, report and communicate data quickly and effectively
- Advanced knowledge of all Trade Operations processes
- Advanced skillset in data assembly and manipulation
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the firm to execute to meet the needs of customers
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- College degree, preferably in Business
- Experience in Process Excellence a plus
- Min 5 years industry experience
- Proven track record of process improvement a plus
- Experience with portfolio accounting and OMS software
Compensation: The Base Salary range for this position is between $70,000-$85,000.
This information reflects a base salary range that AssetMark reasonably expects to pay for the position based on a number of factors which may include job-related knowledge, skills, education, experience, and actual work location. This position will also be eligible for additional variable incentive compensation and competitive benefits.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US to be considered. We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
#LI-DNPWho We Are & What We Offer:
AssetMark's mission is centered around helping financial advisors make a difference in the lives of their clients. To help them do that, we aim to provide advisors with holistic support. We offer compelling technology that facilitates a better client experience, consulting services that ensure advisors' businesses are running at their best and a comprehensive suite of investment solutions. AssetMark's platform empowers advisors to provide the highest level of service possible to their clients.
AssetMark's culture is driven by our mission and connected by our values; Heart, Integrity, Excellence and Respect. You will join a team that lives these values every day by doing the best and what is right in all we do and encouraging different ideas for continual success and innovation. Additionally, we offer a wide range of benefits to meet the needs of our team members and their families.
- Flex Time Off or Paid Time/Sick Time Off
- 401K - 6% Employer Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision - HDHP or PPO
- HSA - Employer contribution (HDHP only)
- Volunteer Time Off
- Career Development / Recognition
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Hybrid Work Schedule
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, AssetMark is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued.