The Advisor Advocate position is an internal support/sales role bridging our independent advisors with our internal Regal service and support team. The Advisor Advocate will provide concierge type support to our 150+ affiliates and to assist them in broadening their investment management services.
The Advisor Advocate will build relationships to foster loyalty, consistency and low turnover within our Registered Investment Advisory firm and Broker/Dealer communities. Our training program will help you develop and professionally and personally to be successful in the role.
Primary focuses of Advisor Advocate:
- Broadening the distribution of money management strategies to the affiliated advisors
- Assisting and creating comprehensive financial plans for affiliates.
- Promoting Regal's practice management programs and ancillary services to help affiliates build their businesses.
- A concierge service between home office and the national field force.
Education and Experience Requirements:
· A bachelor’s degree in business, or a related field, is a requirement.
· At least 2 years' experience in the Financial Services/Securities Industry.
· Candidate must have a strong understanding of the financial industry.
· Series 6, 7, 65 or 66 and/or Insurance license is required.
· CFP designation is preferred, or the desire to attain the designation – employer paid.
Advisor Advocate Activity Requirements
- Targeted contacts/communications with affiliates through Zoom and phone calls (daily/weekly/monthly minimums).
- Creating new and innovative touch points with affiliates.
- Marketing initiatives, webinars and other relationship building and revenue generating activities.
- Ability to work with a Senior Advisor Advocate in a training and observation capacity to learn the “Regal” way.
- The ability to be trained and coached in order to execute our corporate strategic plan.
- To provide meaningful annual asset growth from the acquisition of new managed assets (Pro Plan Assist).
- Concierge to affiliates through servicing and retention strategies of current AUM/AUA.
- To provide a consultative approach to the sales and business development process(es) including case design, preparation, and practice management ideas.
- To be the ultimate team player.
- To exemplify Regal's core values while demonstrating the highest personal standards of conduct.
- To make effective personal contact with advisors the highest priority - relationship orientated focused.
- To disseminate a clear professional message and image to affiliates.
- To possess an in-depth understanding of Regal services and investment platform, along with industry custodians.
- To provide effective liaison between Regal's affiliates and the internal support teams.
- Work directly with Regal Leadership and Management daily
- Domestic travel to support corporate strategic plan.
- Ability to present ideas and concepts to industry professionals via Zoom, phone and, in person via power point.
- Ability and desire to assist portfolio managers with marketing materials