The Associate Financial Planner/Wealth Advisor is a support role to Wealth Advisors/Lead Advisors. This position is primarily responsible for the retention of existing client relationships with the freedom and flexibility to establish new relationships to help grow the business. The Associate Financial Planner/Wealth Advisor requires an individual who has a thorough knowledge of the financial services business and who is committed to being part of a team that delivers a comprehensive client solution. This individual must have strong relationship management skills. They must be reliable, organized and deadline-driven. A qualified applicant must be dedicated, goal-oriented, and able to work well independently. We believe in a collaborative environment rewarding individual results within a team effort.
- Analyze financial and investment information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products and services to help clients meet their financial and investment objectives.
- Provide financial planning information/education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services and strategies.
- Assist senior financial advisor with maintaining existing client base, keep client financial and investment plans up-to-date.
- Provide knowledgeable, objective finance & financial planning guidance and customized financial strategies to consumer segments that demand high quality services.
- General administrative duties to service clients. May include duties like application processing, filing, answering phone calls and e-mails from clients, scheduling meetings with existing clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience demonstrating proficiency in marketing, sales, customer service, and/or management skills.
- Energetic self-starter with a track record of determination, effort and achievement.
- Motivated hard worker who displays self-confidence, a strong desire to learn, and practical common sense.
- Possess strong human relations, communication and organizational skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- 3 years’ work experience in the financial services industry, financial advisor role preferred but not required.
- Health, Life & Disability Insurance
- Potential Bonuses
- Opportunity for growth based on individual performance
- Paid time-off 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- A fun and friendly team of colleagues