We are a well established financial services company that is expanding. We offer a great team environment, a reputation for excellence, established clients and excellent growth potential to help you reach your personal and career goals.
Our employees are as important as our clients, and we work to provide both with a great atmosphere and learning environment. We value our employees and we take pride in recognizing their outstanding talents and efforts. We are committed to the delivery of superior quality of services based on a foundation of honesty, integrity and ethical treatment.
We are currently seeking a Certified Financial Planner who is familiar with the financial planning and investment management process, and is dedicated to helping take our company to the next level. This position requires a goal-oriented, self-motivated and professional person. The primary responsibility will be client retention and reviewing/presenting client related financial plan recommendations or implementation of processes with all existing clients. All candidates should demonstrate a desire to network, build relationships and communicate effectively with people.
- Work with clients to analyze, research, and implement solutions in their individual financial situations and clients.
- Demonstrate excellent people skills by being confident in the delivery of advice to clients via conference call or face-to-face meetings—excellent verbal and non-verbal communication a necessity.
- Maintain high ethical standards/confidentiality at all times.
- Prepare, coordinate and follow through on any needed communication with new or existing clients.
- Continuously monitor clients’ financial situations with detail and accuracy with the ability to the look at the big strategic financial picture.
- Dedicated to networking, continued education and establishing expert relationships with strategic partners in our community.
- Position supported by strong client services team.
- Professional and knowledgeable demeanor.
- Be enthusiastic about financial planning.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- CFP or in active pursuit
- Excellent knowledge of and experience in the securities industry, regulations, financial planning and investment management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills. Ability to identify, meet and follow through with client’s needs and requirements. Must be a self-starter and a problem solver. Must interact effectively with office staff and be a goal-oriented team player.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate excellence in organizational and time management skills.
- Able to perform multiple tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Be able to meet deadlines and deal with the stress of market fluctuations.
- Exceptional phone and client service skills, positive and upbeat attitude at all times.