Why RMB Capital?
RMB Capital Management, LLC is a rapidly growing Chicago-based investment advisory firm with more than $10 billion in assets under management. We are seeking a Wealth Management Associate to join the team in our Denver, CO office.
At RMB Capital, we are committed to building relationships and making a difference. We regularly appreciate our employees who demonstrate our values. We host monthly events including themed happy hours to give our employees the opportunity to build relationships by getting to know each other.
We are passionate about enriching the lives of our teammates, our clients, our partners, and the communities in which we live and work. Our values are:
- Do the Right Thing
- Invest in Relationships
- Never Settle
- Leave No Stone Unturned
- Get It Done
We are actively committed to the personal, professional, and financial growth of each other. We believe there is no greater accomplishment than knowing that at the end of the day, we are making a difference.
RMB has grown dramatically since its founding in 2005 to be counted among Barron's Top 50 Independent Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) globally. Our businesses include wealth management, family office services, asset management, and retirement plan consulting. Our headquarters are in Chicago, Illinois. We have offices in Chicago, Illinois, Denver, Colorado, Lake Forest, Illinois, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois, St. Joseph, Michigan, and Washington D.C.
About The Role
Our team is comprised of passionate, forward-thinking professionals eager to take on the challenge of meeting client’s unique investment and retirement goals. We are looking for a candidate that is inspired by our values and motivated to help people achieve their investment, financial, and life goals.
The Wealth Management Associate (WMA) trains to become a Wealth Advisor. In addition, the WMA performs certain administrative and financial planning functions associated with servicing high net worth clients while working in a team environment. The WMA assists the Wealth Advisor in establishing relationships with clients and is responsible for maintaining client contact, servicing client needs and troubleshooting problems.
Because the WMA has on-going contact with the client, they have a significant impact on the client’s impression and trust in the firm. Accuracy and timeliness of work and communications is critical. Mistakes or missed deadlines could adversely affect the client relationship and/or result in monetary loss and loss of client confidence.
The WMA understands how processes and products work together in a client’s portfolio. Once a minimum of one year’s experience has been achieved, the incumbent assists the Wealth Advisor with personal delivery of financial planning activities.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships and provide client service that builds satisfaction and confidence
- Provide support to Wealth Advisors by gathering the necessary data to manage client relationships. Update and inform Wealth Advisors about client activity as appropriate
- Analyze and evaluate the financial status of clients and prospects
- Participate in 1-4 client or prospect meetings or calls each week
- Understand how processes and products work together and apply that knowledge to satisfy client questions and concerns
- Demonstrate critical thinking and good judgment in all situations
- Research and communicate the resolution of complex problems and implement solutions
- Ensure completion of internal projects
- Develop and present financial planning recommendations, including but not limited to, retirement and education projections
- Provide effective, timely and proactive communication with clients, colleagues and third parties
Experience and Education
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience required
- Three or more years of experience in Wealth Management preferred
- Education or experience in business, economics, or finance and/or experience working with the public preferred
- Exposure to wealth management or financial services and experience servicing customers preferred
- Experience in clubs, activities, sports, volunteer service, etc. helpful, especially leadership experience
- Successful candidates will demonstrate an aptitude to learn and grow in responsibilities and accountabilities over time
- Series 65 recommended or willingness to obtain upon hiring
- CFP recommended or willingness to obtain within one year
Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to build mutually beneficial relationships required
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize work required
- Must be detail oriented and have demonstrated ability to solve problems and meet deadlines
- Must be able to follow defined processes where they exist while also making adjustments and using good judgment when business circumstances dictate
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
Benefits - We offer medical, dental, and vision coverage, competitive salaries, profit sharing plans, a wellness program, employee assistance program and pet insurance.
Hybrid Work, Stipend and Dress for Your Day - We have a hybrid work model where employees are encouraged to work at least 3 days in the office. We offer a Home Office Stipend to cover the cost of buying equipment to work from home. Our dress code is dress for your day to allow our employees to dress comfortably and appropriately for their day.
Wellness Program - We are committed to helping our employees live happy and healthy lives. We offer a comprehensive wellness program which focuses on whole body health and wellness. We have companywide wellness challenges where employees can earn gift cards, national park passes, and more by participating.
Appreciation - We recognize and appreciate employees who stay at our firm with anniversary awards including extra time off, cash awards and sabbaticals.
Volunteer Days - We are actively committed to the personal, professional, and financial growth of each other, our firm, our clients, our partners, and our communities. We deeply care about philanthropy which is why we allow our employees to take two additional paid days off from work to volunteer at a non-profit organization.
So—what do you think?
If you have made it this far, we are excited to meet you too. We are hopeful that this role will give you the experience to make a difference in our clients’ lives, passion to serve our communities, and fulfillment to make you never want to leave our team.
RMB Capital is an independent investment advisory firm. To learn more about RMB, visit www.rmbcap.com.
RMB Capital Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, RMB Capital Management, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/GKG8AbI4K5r7GSOQAUwEEO