At Briaud Financial Advisors, we pride ourselves on our culture of continuous growth, integrity, teamwork, and service. We are seeking a Client Operations Specialist who loves numbers, organization and systems, and focuses on the details.
This position is well-suited for you if you are known for your attention to detail, your sense for numbers, and your ability to provide reliable and consistent service.
In this role you will:
- Prepare and process all account and money movement related paperwork.
- Monitor, manage, and respond to all custodial alert and issues and serve as primary custodial liaison for staff.
- Assist in the client onboarding process, ensuring that all the I’s and T’s are dotted and crossed.
- Supply meeting reports to advisory team for client meetings.
- Execute enterprise-wide projects and other duties as assigned.
If you have the following, we want to talk to you:
- Strong Integrity — Honest, loyal, principled are words others use to describe you
- Deep Care for Others — Understanding the needs of those around you comes naturally, you listen intently, and you can put yourself in their shoes
- Steady and Reliable — People know you as someone they can depend on in a pinch, you are level-headed, and you don’t let things slip through the cracks
- Seek Excellence — Perfection is not the aim, rather chasing excellence in your personal life, your work, and in others as well
- Team Player and Great Attitude — Collaboration is sought out and you couple it with a can-do, no-job-is-beneath-me attitude to help you accomplish big goals
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant work experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Commitment to following process and seeking excellence in your work
Briaud Benefits Include:
- Three weeks paid time off & 15+ paid holidays
- Flex Time
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Continuing Education – paid professional dues, conference attendance, and training
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Note, we do not sell financial products and business development is not required for this role.