Treasure Valley Financial Planning is a financial planning firm that helps local pre-retirees design and implement customized plans to retire confidently and current retirees stay confidently retired. We delight in seeing our clients achieve their goals, and it’s fun to be such an essential part of their lives. Over the next ten years, we want one thousand local families to experience retirement confidence. We aim to be the financial planning firm of preference in the Treasure Valley.
Our Unique Difference
1. Holistic Excellence: Our unique 360-degree process covers all aspects of financial planning, ensuring our clients receive well-rounded, tailored solutions that address their needs, including investment management, retirement income planning, tax planning, estate planning, and risk management.
2. Active Investment Management: Rather than the “buy-and-hope” approach, we use a proactive approach to investment management to help navigate the ever-changing financial landscape.
3. Local Focus: We specialize exclusively in the retirement planning market within the Treasure Valley, making us go-to experts for local retirees.
Our core values are the heartbeat of our firm:
- Do The Right Thing – Follow the golden rule and face the fire.
- Professional – Know your stuff, do what you say, look & act the part.
- Driven – Be the best or die trying.
- Helpful – Go above & beyond, provide value without expectations, and get a high from helping.
- Friendly – Take a genuine interest and have infectious positivity.
Financial Advisor Overview
The Advisor is an integral part of our team, serving as the true connection between our clients and the Treasure Valley Financial Planning team. This great communicator, influencer, and enthusiastic person will support the vision, positive culture, and team spirit.
The Advisor provides comprehensive technical, financial planning, and investment management work, either under the management of more experienced professionals or independently. They usually work with a Lead Advisor and/or Senior Advisor and have decision-making abilities on client plans, investment processes and procedures, operational processes and procedures and client affairs.
They have obtained the proper licensing and experience to work directly with clients. Their primary responsibility is managing a growing group of client relationships, supporting other advisors on their client relationships, and providing the Treasure Valley Financial Planning client experience.
The advisor is not required to market or prospect for clients. We will handle that so you can do what you do best!
Typical Responsibilities Include:
- Managing and engaging directly with clients to best support their financial, investments, and risk outcomes. Engages directly and is responsible for client retention and relationships with assigned clients.
- Communicating with clients to understand needs, objectives, goals, and concerns; communicating and representing clients with those outside the organization and other external sources to carry out client service goals.
- Provide guidance and expert advice to management, clients, or other groups outside the organization on technical financial planning and investment planning needs, systems, or process-related topics.
- Oversees client investments on a structured basis to meet all necessary needs and actions.
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution to solve client or operational problems and being accountable and held responsible for those decisions.
- Identifies concerns, problems or opportunities within client accounts or households and notifying, updating, or correcting the client information prior to it becoming a problem.
- Uses relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Observes, receives, and otherwise obtains information from all relevant sources. Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
Typical Experience and Education Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree with CFP®
- Series 65
- 2-4 years of experience in a in a direct advisory capacity in financial services
- Proficiency in financial planning and development of client cases
Specific Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, empathy and listening)
- Financial planning analysis and modeling.
- Personal integrity and discretion with confidential information.
- Knowledge of Investment Advisory Regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and various Fintech solutions.
- Ability to deal with stress in an ever-changing investment market.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills, with a knack for prioritization and problem anticipation.
Ready to Be a Vital Piece of Our Puzzle?
TVFP’s mission is to be the Treasure Valley’s #1 retirement-focused financial planning firm. If you’re passionate about guiding clients toward financial success, possess an unwavering commitment to excellence, and want to contribute to a growing firm, we encourage you to apply. Let’s create a brighter financial future for our clients, our team, and our community.