Supported with a robust array of resources and solutions, The Wealth Management Advisory Consultant is part of a team who partners with clients to identify their financial goals, analyze their financial landscape and develop recommendations that help them work towards well defined financial objectives. The Advisory Consultant partners with their team to grow their collective book through client referrals. Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Manages time and resources efficiently and effectively
- Develops and implements strategic and tactical plans with strong considerations to client challenges.
- Tailors investment strategies for clients, identifying objectives and constraints including regulatory issues, liquidity needs and tax implications to devise customized financial plans.
- Reviews client information, including financial statements, risk investment profile and cash availability.
- Working in a team environment, grows book of business through identifying value-add products and services for clients and develops additional business through referrals.
- Performs investment research and stays informed of developments in security markets in order to provide clients with up to date financial guidance.
- Works in a team environment to maintain a book of business and meet or exceed annual sales targets.
- University (Degree) Preferred
- 3+ Years Required; 5+ Years Preferred
- SRC Indicator: Series 7; Series 63; Series 65; Series 66
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
7IC Required Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in financial services
- FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 (or combination of 63 & 65) registrations must be obtained within the first 120 days. State health and life insurance licenses must be obtained within the first 120 days as a condition of employment.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in financial services
- Prior advisor/consultant experience
- Knowledge of institutional retirement plans
- MoneyGuidePro, and or experience with other advice planning tools
- This will be a hybrid role which will require being in the office at least 3 days per week
Client Financial Planning, Client Relationship Management, Consultative Communication, Due Diligence, Financial Markets, Market/Industry Dynamics, Practice Management Strategy, Retirement Planning Selling, Sales, TIAA Products/Services Acumen, Wealth ManagementAnticipated Posting End Date:
Base Pay Range: $65,600/yr. - $110,000/yr.
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Company Overview
TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. We offer a wide range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and education, and retirement services.Benefits and Total Rewards
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That's why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our Benefits Summary . Equal Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law here .Accessibility Support
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Privacy Notices
For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in US (other than California), click here .
For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in California, please click here .
For Applicants of Nuveen residing in Europe and APAC, please click here .
For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (English), click here .
For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click here .
For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (English), click here .
For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click here .