North Star Resource Group is looking to find a candidate for a financial advising development program and internship. We are looking for a junior or senior at a four-year university who is looking for an introduction to a career under the guidance of an experienced financial advisor.
If you are looking for a career and profession that involves sales and marketing with the ability to have ownership and autonomy, while making an impact in your clients' lives, financial advising may be a good fit for you. By joining an organization where you can use your relationship building skills and your ability to meet and exceed goals, you will have the opportunity to build a world class, client centered practice.
Ideal candidates for this unique opportunity have often found success on sports teams both as collaborators and team leaders, or have general leadership experience, or sales marketing experience. Additionally, the decisions of qualified candidates should reflect strong moral ethical alignment. In this rare opportunity, you will learn about sales and marketing in the financial services industry and what it takes to be a successful financial advisor. North Star uses a comprehensive 3 phase training and development process designed to familiarize you with the career, fully licensed as a financial advisor, and ultimately help you build a sustainable business.
• Incredible sense of urgency
• Desire to help people or make a lasting impact
• Highly motivated
• Marketing Experience
• People Person, well connected in their social circles
• Extreme desire to succeed and overcome obstacles
• A desire to take ownership in what you do
“A very rewarding career after a lot of hard work” – Advisor, current employee (www.glassdoor.com)
We understand that it takes hard work to find success and we have designed a program that works to ensure that your hard work pays off!
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. North Star Resource Group does not provide
• Client Database Management
• Prospecting and Marketing
• List Building and Email Campaigns
• Complete Financial Advising Case Studies
• Graduate from North Star University advising courses
• Paid Internship, flexible schedules
• Bonus opportunities
• Opportunities for Advancement and Full Time Career
• Coaching and Training from a Senior Advisor
• Comprehensive development program designed to ensure your success