Learning & Development Manager
The Learning and Development Manager plays a vital role in supporting associates through collaboration and mentoring, to ensure they possess the skills needed to provide a consistent experience to our clients and grow their practices. The Learning & Development Manager is responsible for increasing consistency in the execution of a client engagement process leading to improved speed to productivity for the wealth management associates. This individual will also develop practice management routines and facilitate strategic training initiatives, with the goal of helping associates progress opportunities through the client engagement process. The Learning & Development Manager will impact associate development through focused support in the key foundational areas, including communication skills, our solution offering and practice management techniques.Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the development of associates in order to improve speed to productivity.
- Help associates consistently deliver an end-to-end client engagement process by leading with financial planning-based advice, deep discovery, and the implementation of solutions.
- Design and develop growth plans, in partnership with management team, to increase consistency in productivity. oIdentify needs, understand priorities, and create a plan to improve productivity and effectiveness. oProvide collaborative training to associates who are improving their skills and abilities to execute in their roles.oUse quantitative and qualitative needs analysis techniques to help prioritize focus and learning efforts. oMeasure key metrics to assess impact and success of development programs.
- Support development of practice management, solutions and business-building techniques that will help associates efficiently grow their practice. oConduct development sessions related to client interactions - examples include: value proposition, client discovery, presentation skills, solution delivery, objection resolution and asking for introductions.oHelp associates achieve activity goals and pipeline management.oAssist associates with pre-meeting planning and post meeting debrief to increase overall client engagement effectiveness. oIdentify opportunities to drive behavior change and performance improvement.
- Assist in the development and execution of programs and routines to help associates: oAnalyze their current practice, set targets for improvement, and refine business development strategies and activities to achieve their goals. oUnderstand how to leverage client feedback and refine their client experience while creating a culture of introductions.oBecome highly proficient and effective by embracing consultative selling practices.
- Work with Associates and leaders to share stories, methods, best practices, and wins.oUnderstand the practices and behaviors of high performing associates.•Execute a blend of learning methods to maximize learning retention and scalability
- University (Degree) Preferred
- 5+ Years Required; 7+ Years Preferred
- SRC Indicator: Series 7; Series 63; Series 65; Series 66
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
Business Development, Client Relationship Management, Collaboration, Consultative Communication, Continuous Improvement Mindset, Due Diligence, Practice Management Strategy, Prioritizes Effectively, Quantitative Analysis, Retirement Planning Selling, Sales, TIAA Products/Services Acumen, Wealth ManagementAnticipated Posting End Date:
Base Pay Range: $106,100/yr. - $156,000/yr.
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Company Overview
TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. We offer a wide range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and education, and retirement services.Benefits and Total Rewards
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That's why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our Benefits Summary . Equal Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law here .Accessibility Support
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
Email: email@example.com Privacy Notices
For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in US (other than California), click here .
For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in California, please click here .
For Applicants of Nuveen residing in Europe and APAC, please click here .
For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (English), click here .
For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click here .
For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (English), click here .
For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click here .