Retirement Income Consultant
The Retirement Income Consultant works directly with clients to recommend and implement a variety of retirement income solutions designed to meet their needs. Under general supervision, this job support clients by incorporating the organization's suite of income oriented advice and education tools in addition to utilizing the organization's broad suite of distribution and lifetime income options.Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Delivers virtual financial planning meetings with clients preparing for retirement and seeking assistance on how to take income from their investment portfolio.
- Takes inbound calls from clients seeking advice and education on the use of TIAA's investment products for retirement income.
- Makes outbound calls to clients to follow-up on referrals from the organization's business partners where retirement income education and advice are identified as client needs.
- Recommends a variety of lifetime income solutions utilizing the organization's suite of income oriented tools.
- Ensures a smooth client transition into retirement by supporting the client through the lifetime income application process.
- Assesses the complexities of the client and determines the right tools and solutions that fit their needs.
- Maintain effective schedule and pipeline management.
- University (Degree) Preferred
- 2+ Years Required; 3+ Years Preferred
Licenses and Certifications
- SRC Indicator: Series 7; Series 63
- Life and Health Insurance License (Resident State) - Multiple Issuers preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
Client Financial Planning, Client Relationship Management, Consultative Communication, Due Diligence, Financial Markets, Market/Industry Dynamics, Practice Management Strategy, Retirement Planning Selling, Sales, TIAA Products/Services Acumen, Wealth ManagementAnticipated Posting End Date:
Base Pay Range: $57,200/yr. - $81,200/yr.
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Company Overview
TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. We offer a wide range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and education, and retirement services.Benefits and Total Rewards
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That's why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our Benefits Summary . Equal Opportunity
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law here .Accessibility Support
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Privacy Notices
For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in US (other than California), click here .
For Applicants of TIAA, Nuveen and Affiliates residing in California, please click here .
For Applicants of Nuveen residing in Europe and APAC, please click here .
For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (English), click here .
For Applicants of Greenwood residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click here .
For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (English), click here .
For Applicants of Westchester residing in Brazil (Portuguese), click here .