Wealth Advisor - San Francisco Bay Area
Polaris Greystone Financial Group, LLC is an independently owned, Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Registered Investment Adviser. We are a fee-only adviser and do not charge commissions for buying or selling stocks or bonds. Our services include: tactical portfolio management, private wealth management and financial planning provided with unparalleled individual attention focused on developing a long-term, successful relationship.
We are seeking a Wealth Advisor to function as the primary trusted advisor to the firm’s high net worth clients. This is a client-service oriented position that works with assigned existing clients. The position works with approximately 100+ clients when at full capacity and spends approximately 2 – 3 days travelling locally in the Bay Area.
- Proactively consulting with clients on a regular basis in order to maintain a current understanding of their financial situations and life circumstances.
- Using your knowledge of financial planning and Polaris’s investment strategies to recommend appropriate solutions to help clients reach their financial goals and objectives.
- Collaborating with client’s outside advisors to deliver comprehensive wealth management advice and solutions.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients by demonstrating solid financial planning skills and providing client-centered advice and guidance.
- Identifying and successfully acting on opportunities to gather additional client assets.
- Acting as the client’s primary point of contact, including overseeing and following up on all client-service requests.
Required Education, Experience & Skills
- Professional designation of Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) desired.
- Existing Series 65.
- At least 3 years in financial services with demonstrated experience working with clients with complex financial planning needs; 5 years of experience preferred.
- Broad background in retirement products, general investment matters and applicable tax and estate planning issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and face-to-face relationship building abilities.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding client's financial situations and personal circumstances.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a distinctive and thoughtful experience that is aimed at providing appropriate advice for the client's situation that secures confidence and business.
- Demonstrated experience in communicating both written and orally with clients.
- Demonstrated experience in networking and building business relationships.
- Competent computing skills that include working with the Microsoft Office suite, CRM and proprietary systems.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred and weighted.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical insurance, paid time off, and a generous 401-k plan. We offer you a dynamic working environment, a culture of mutual respect, commitment to maintaining the highest ethical standards, and the opportunity to play a vital role in the growth of our firm.
Interested candidates should complete an application (link below) and email a cover letter and resume.