· Business development role to nurture and convert prospective clients to clients.
· Assist clients throughout the planning process.
· Prepare case analysis.
· Prepare meeting and presentation materials.
· Assist clients with plan implementation.
· Meet with clients for reviews.
· Exceed client expectations.
· Interact directly with clients, vendors and various internal administration.
· Will work with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook. Learn and utilize various computer programs as needed.
· Assist the principals in the preparation for client meetings, including creating account reports and required documentation. Provide support to ensure financial materials are recorded and accurate.
· Effectively manage communications between clients, principals.
· Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment.
· Manage daily client transactions and inquiries accurately, within established deadlines and in accordance with firm and business policies and procedures, as well as applicable federal regulations.