Financial Advisor / Planner
Are you passionate about helping clients create a solid financial foundation that works for them and their families?
If you are passionate about client service and crafting financial plans that truly work for clients, White Raven Financial may be the right spot for you to grow as a professional. We’re looking for a next generation advisor—one whose drive, desire to excel, and entrepreneurial spirit will contribute to their ability provide the financial planning and investment solutions our clients want and deserve.
White Raven Financial is a fee only, woman centric investment advisory / financial planning practice in Snohomish County. Our firm was founded with a centralized theme of putting our clients first and providing options for SRI investing. Serving as a fiduciary, we partner with our clients to reach their long-and short-term goals. We are seeking to add to our team by adding an additional advisor / CFP® preferably with some established clientele, who desire succession planning for current owner exit in 5 years or less.
This opportunity capitalizes on your experience and desire to serve clients with excellence and to learn the business with mentorship from the founder.
- Experience working in a client-facing role, preferably in a consultative sales role.
- The ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with a high level of autonomy, independence, and interpersonal collaboration.
- A strong code of professional ethics and integrity.
- 3-5 years of work experience.
- Series 66 / CFP® or Obtaining CFP®
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred.