Associate Financial Advisor
We are looking to hire a financial advisor or tax professional to join our team. This is an entry-level opportunity for long term success in the financial services sector. Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree and a strong interest in personal finance, taxes, investment strategies, financial planning, and portfolio management.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assess the client’s overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan
- Build and maintain long-term client relationships
- Prepare and interpret financial document summaries, investment performance reports, and income projections
- Compile and review tax returns
- Manage and update client portfolios
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- Experience with portfolio management and financial planning software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Designations: CFP®, CPA/PFS, CFA®
- FINRA Series 63 and 65 licenses - required to be obtained within 8 months of employment.