As part of our Wealth Management Services team, we are looking for a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM to work directly with clients, plan sponsors and participants in additional to helping to continue to grow the entire practice. The candidate should help prepare financial reviews, cash flow management, estate planning, investment overviews, etc. We at EIP are creating an amazing platform and ecosystem for our clients, and we’re excited about bringing in more team members to help us achieve our long-term goals.
- Holds a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM designation.
- Builds and deepens new and existing client relationships.
- Demonstrates proficiency in transaction processing and trade execution.
- Designs and implements asset allocation portfolios for models and client accounts.
- Responds to client and participant inquiries and request through phone calls, emails and other correspondence.
- Monitors processes and procedures to ensure best practices are implemented and that all transactions are timely, accurate and appropriately documented.