Pinnacle Wealth Management, Inc., an Independent RIA - Financial Planning and Wealth Management firm, is seeking a Wealth Plan Specialist to help clients work toward their financial goals. This is your chance to play a key role in the future success of our growing organization!
Pinnacle Wealth Management Mission Statement:
We build relationships focused on your best interest using tailored planning and investment advice to help you aim toward your personal and financial goals.
If you have a passion to succeed and share our vision, then we would love to hear from you!
Description The Wealth Plan Specialist is responsible for the creation and maintenance of comprehensive financial plans for clients of Pinnacle Wealth Management. This dedicated, organized, and detail focused individual is the point person and the first point of contact for clients in matters pertaining to the maintenance of their Wealth Plan and their ongoing financial planning relationship with Pinnacle Wealth Management.
Educational & Industry Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Financial Planning or similar field of study.
- Minimum of three years of financial planning, wealth management, or public accounting experience. Ideally, two to three years of experience in a financial planning firm.
- Our firm uses eMoney financial planning, Redtail CRM and Orion portfolio accounting software, knowledge of these items are highly desirable
- Professional designation such as CFP highly desirable.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for other people
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A burning desire to succeed
- An ability to handle multiple tasks and handle stress
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- We offer an Employer Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- We offer Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Benefits to all full-time employees
We offer a great working environment in a beautiful and professional office location. Our firm participates in quarterly services days at various non-profits in the Denver area. This is your chance to play a key role in the continued success of our company. Our culture is fast-paced, motivational, and focused on improving our client’s lives.
For more information about our company, please visit our website www.PinnacleWM.com
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and letter of interest to Tom@PinnacleWM.com Given the high demand for this position, we are only able to contact the most qualified candidates.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Creates and maintains client files using eMoney software and assists clients in the use and maintenance of individual eMoney Client Portals.
- Develops and Maintains client relationships through phone, email, in-person office visits, or at special events in order to understand the current circumstances and future needs or wishes of clients.
- Maintains office appointment schedule through client contact (phone and email) to schedule appointments.
- Our firm holds Client Events monthly, mostly in the evenings or on Saturday morning.
- Assists clients in aggregating their accounts into the system.
- Maintains Redtail CRM Software ensuring that client records are current and accurate.
- Maintains client files, both hard copy and electronic.
- Prepares Wealth Plans, client files, and documents to present to advisors in advance of client appointments to aid in their appointment preparation.
- Creates Wealth Plan presentations for client meetings.
- Attends client review appointments at the request of advisors to assist in presentation of Wealth Plans and schedules individual meetings with clients as necessary to facilitate the implementation and maintenance of Wealth Plans.
- For new clients, prepares and sends introduction packages with an engagement letter, document request, and Wealth Questionnaire.
- Reviews and modifies systems to enhance the wealth planning experience.
- Keeps current and up to date with training for software and Wealth Planning practices.
- Continually looks for ways to improve the Wealth Planning process.
- Develops and maintains written systems of all Wealth Planning activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned by office staff to support clients.