Wealth Management & Financial Services ParaPlanner/Financial Planner
Well established, successful boutique wealth management and financial planning firm located in Deerfield Beach, Florida, desires a Wealth Management & Financial Services ParaPlanner/Financial Planner to work with the principals in all aspects of their business. As a boutique firm, we focus on working closely with high net worth clients to establish long-term relationships. We are large enough to offer a variety of strengths and areas of expertise, yet small enough to maintain our focus on excellent client service. We maintain a manageable client base in order to allow us to focus our resources on our client's unique needs.
Job responsibilities include the following:
- Perform investment research and complete portfolio maintenance and reviews.
- Interact directly with clients, vendors and various internal administration.
- Work with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook). Learn and utilize various computer programs including, but not limited to: Advisor Assistant CRM, Morningstar Advisor Workstation, Captools portfolio management software.
- Assist the principals in the preparation for client meetings, including creating account reports and required documentation. Provide support to ensure financial materials are recorded and accurate.
- Schedule meetings with clients and external vendors.
- Effectively manage communication between clients and principals. Maintain a task log to track daily requirements, including money transfers and trade activity.
- Work on special projects as delegated by principals.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment.
- Manage daily client transactions and inquiries accurately, within established deadlines and in accordance with firm and business policies and procedures, as well as applicable federal regulations.
- Research, follow-up and resolve client inquiries and issues through effective interaction with clients, advisors, product partners, and staff in a timely and professional manner.
- General office administration.
- Other miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- The ideal candidate will provide exemplary client service, help with investment research and monitoring, and assist within various other areas of the firm.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Florida resident
- Long term career seeker
- Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work independently and differentiate between matters that should be handled alone versus those that require advisor assistance.
- CFP® candidate, CFP professional, or other applicable designations a plus
- Advanced computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize various computer programs including, but not limited to: Advisor Assistant CRM, Morningstar Advisor Workstation, Captools portfolio management software.?
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask and prioritize duties.
- Ability to meet urgent deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and a team player.
- Strong client first value system with highest level of ethics and reliability.