Client Advisor - Relationship Manager
Client Advisor -
Among the many established firms in the marketplace, &Wealth was expressly created to be the premiere financial advisory firm for a select group of women who are managing major life events and their own, new-found finances for the very first time.
&Wealth provides highly customized financial plans to address critical life decisions in the midst of major life changes. Often, divorce financial planning is at the core of this analytical work. This requires a detailed study of the historical lifestyle expenses of a family. This historical view provides a look into the future as to how the family income and expenses will be divided across two households.
Beyond the specific life event driven financial planning process, &Wealth provides comprehensive planning and ongoing investment management to people who value a relationship driven approach.
As a Client Relationship Manager, you’ll foster relationships with clients to fully understand their life priorities, identify and recommend solutions to help clients achieve their financial goals.
Effective Communication Skills - Understanding of effective communication methods, tools and techniques; strong ability to effectively convey, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and client needs.
Customer Experience Management - Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with &Wealth at every touch point.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately and reach productive decisions.
Core Responsibilities | Include but are not limited to the following:
- Communicate with clients to provide updates on their account activity.
- Prepare and conduct client review meetings for existing clients.
- Commit to managing all business and personal interactions with honesty, integrity, and the highest ethical standards.
- Develop investment plans for new and existing clients.
- Prepare and review all client quarterly reports.
- Add value to clients through thoughtful financial advice.
- Develop and maintain investment policy guidelines for clients.
- Maintain various investment models and standard templates for use during the investment planning process, ensuring quality and accuracy.
- Work closely with all clients to deliver the highest level of service in line with our client service model.
- Monitor accounts for proper asset allocation and rebalance as necessary to maintain the proper allocation in line with the client’s investment plan.
Education and General Work Skills Requirement:
- 5+ years of experience in Financial Services and Investment Management client service experience.
- Bachelor's degree required. Degree with Communications focus preferred.
- CFP designation preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Maturity, professionalism and a high level of discretion is required.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Self-directed, ability to anticipate needs of clients and business.
- Proficient project management skills, able to work across multiple function areas.
- Big picture understanding with an understanding that 'success is in the details'.
- High degree of experience and ability working Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging entrepreneurial environment.
What &Wealth Offers to Employees:
- Comprehensive benefit package.
- Mission and values driven culture.
- Brand new office on the water in Fells Point.
- Growth oriented goals with opportunity to advance.
- Fun environment complimented by complex and challenging demands.
Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.