Financial Planning Professional
We are seeking a motivated Financial Planning Professional to join our rapidly growing wealth management practice. The Financial Planning Professional, based in our Overland Park, KS office, will be an integral part of our Wealth Management team. A key responsibility will be developing and supporting Prime Capital Investment Advisors’ (PCIA) Financial Planning Initiative. The Financial Planning Professional will incorporate all aspects of the financial planning process to provide client-centric financial solutions and recommendations to respective clients. This individual must possess strong analytical and technical skills, and extensive knowledge of financial planning. This position requires the ability to work directly and independently with clients and financial advisors.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Become subject matter expert in eMoney and MoneyGuide Pro and provide firm-wide eMoney and MoneyGuide Pro support to Wealth Management team and advisors.
- Work with advisors to develop comprehensive financial plans for respective clients.
- Serve as central financial planning resource for the organization
- Develop, monitor, and improve financial planning modular templates for firm-wide use.
- Work with Wealth Management team and compliance to ensure firm-wide adherence to Financial Planning Policies and Procedures.
- Explore innovative ways to demonstrate value of financial planning, and drive increased revenue growth through AUM capture.
- Support activities that aid in Advisor and organizational revenue and AUM growth.
- Identify additional business opportunities with existing client relationships.
- Create business development training
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our investment philosophy and strategies, and understand how to incorporate our investment philosophy into financial planning recommendations.
- Keep current on financial planning topics, planning techniques, tax law changes, etc..., and develop mechanism for communicating the changes effectively; which would also include creating training programs to ensure advisors are update to the most current planning techniques.
- Serve as Prime Capital Investment Advisors’ financial planning ambassador, both internally and externally in the community
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 3+ years of financial planning preferred
- Background in Finance Preferred
- CFP® Certification
- Expert understanding of financial, retirement, investment and estate planning concepts
- Experience using financial planning software; use of eMoney and MoneyGuide Pro preferred
- High standards of professionalism, ethics, and integrity
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments
- Experience with Morningstar Direct, Black Diamond, and Schwab Institutional solutions are a plus
This job description should not be considered all-inclusive. It is merely a guide of expected duties. The employee understands that the job description is neither complete, nor permanent and it may be modified at any time. At the request of their supervisor, an employee may be asked to perform additional duties or take on additional responsibilities without notice.