Registered Support Advisor
Keystone Financial Management, located in Nazareth, Pennsylvania is seeking to expand their service team and is in search of a Registered Support Advisor to provide comprehensive support to our firm clientele. This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial minded individual who is looking to join a team in pursuit of superior customer service. Initially the position will be customer service and support oriented, but opportunity exists to transition into sales/business development. Candidate must have proper licenses (see below) and industry experience.
- Assist in processing client requests (withdrawals, reallocations, beneficiary changes)
- Respond to client requests for information and overseeing account management.
- Utilize various systems/applications (Outlook, CRM, custodian websites, etc.) to obtain information and execute service requests
- Consistently gather client data and input into systems (CRM, Financial Planning Software)
- Handle incoming client questions and concerns regarding their investments
- Follow up with clients in an efficient, timely manner
- Assist with prep and distribution of client communications
- Assist in preparation of client meetings, conversations, and presentations
- Research client requests, interpret information, and effectively communicate
- Identify problems immediately and escalate issues to appropriate internal or corporate leaders to seek timely resolutions
- Perform account maintenance including, but not limited to; integration into our planning process, opening new accounts, migrating existing accounts, fund disbursements, goal changes, insurance review, and placing trades.
- Assist with the development and implementation process of internal operational improvements to enhance efficiency of our client service model for continued growth of client satisfaction and service delivery.
- Attend and engage in local and regional firm meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Outgoing, personable, engaging, with a passion for client service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Consistent follow-up and follow-through capabilities
- Detail-oriented with ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Professional attitude, demeanor, and appearance
- Able to work both independently and part of a team
- Problem solving and time management skills
- Must be an above average communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- High degree of confidentiality and discretion regarding client information
- Strong understanding of investment business/products/services
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who enjoys building relationships and knows how to follow through with opportunities while providing superior client service; always putting clients first. Initial duties include working alongside the main Advisor, servicing existing clients, making active outbound calls to set appointments with prospects & existing clients, client relationship building, and participating in Firm marketing & community involvement efforts
- Experience in Financial Services, preferably wealth management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Finance or related field
- Series 7/65 required, CFP® or other designations a plus
- Life/Health Insurance License
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (365, Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Salesforce, SmartOffice (CRM) and eMoney/MoneyGuidePro experience a plus
- Experience with Morningstar Advisor Workstation a plus