IA Financial Advisors is committed to partnering with entrepreneurial financial advisors who are looking to build and grow a lasting business. Candidate should have the following characteristics:
1) Enjoy Networking. You are constantly looking to expand your network and get energy from connecting with others. Above all else this is a people business.
2) Entrepreneurial skills. You understand that you run your own business.
3) Being a self starter. Your tenacity and determined mind set along with thick skin help you keep your eye on the prize.
4) Serving your clients Best Interest. To you, your clients are everything and you do your best to act as a "Prudent Man."
The ideal candidate will have, at minimum, an undergraduate degree in finance, accounting or related field. The following licenses/designations are required:
* FINRA Series 6/7 and 65/66
* Massachusetts Life and Health license
* Willing to pursue industry recognized designations, such as CFP, ChFC or others, to show ongoing continuing education within the industry.
The following are preferred:
* Up to 5 years experience as a registered representative with a financial services firm.
* Strong understanding of financial planning and financial products including investments and insurance.
* Entrepreneurial advisor looking to grow and build their existing financial services practice.
* Transition assistance may be offered to help you move your book of business.
* In-house marketing to help boost your efforts at client acquisition.
*Flexible office options to work in your own office or in our branch.