Wealth Management Advisor
Presidio Capital Management (PCM) is a fee-based, independent wealth management firm with office locations in San Diego and Orange Counties. By delivering financial strategies that are built on data, not opinion, we strive to help people lead better lives through our in-depth financial planning process. We offer comprehensive financial advice and impeccable service to individuals and businesses in the areas of investment management, retirement planning, tax planning, and estate planning. As an independent firm, we have no obligation to sell proprietary products or services. We can be openly selective in offering only those investments we believe are best suited to address our clients’ financial objectives. Team members at PCM are encouraged to maximize their talents. We believe this is an empowering opportunity to create a career that is directly aligned to their personal vision. With a loyal dedication to our employees, together, we can deliver solutions that support our clients’ ability to retire more confidently and live more fulfilling lives.
Our team is seeking an experienced financial advisor with a planning approach and a leadership mentality. Baby Boomers are retiring at the rate of 10,000 per day. PCM perceives this statistic as an amazing opportunity to target an underserved market and make a lasting impact on this generation and their kin. Through our educational engagements, we have built a large database of clients and prospects eagerly awaiting your time and attention. Cold calling is not our strategy.
If you feel passionate about helping individuals and businesses but haven’t been empowered to take your skills and knowledge to the next level, this is the position for you. Advisors at PCM are collaborative but embody leadership confidence that makes our clients feel passionately assured about the education and advice they’re receiving.
PCM is focused on recruiting top talent that is hungry for professional flexibility while maintaining the integrity and ethical standards. Your ability to remain calm and flexible in changing financial landscapes and with varying client needs are crucial to providing superior service. This is a fast-paced environment that demands a professional who is quick on their feet but chooses to forgo a transactional acquaintanceship for the long-lasting planning, trusted advisor relationship. If you have strong financial planning skills, the ability to execute, and emotional intelligence that resonates with people, we’d like to speak to you.
- Provide client engagement/relationship and portfolio management
- Coach clients and potential clients through the process of determining their financial goals.
- Contribute to the leadership of the group through active mentorship and participation.
- Serve as an ambassador for the firm by earning referrals from clients and professionals.
- Maintain compliance with all company and regulatory policies to the utmost standards.
- Continue to develop your own knowledge and application of financial products and strategies to support and enable the growth of our team and clientele.
Required Skills and Expertise
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- CFP® and/or CFA credentials
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- The ability to be self-sufficient and work independently
- Experience in achieving a high level of client satisfaction
- Problem solving skills in analytics, strategy, and tactical levels