Single Family Office Executive Director
Our client, a single-family office in the Saint Louis area is seeking a deeply experienced, qualified professional to become its next Executive Director. This vital position supports multiple generations of the family including spouses.
- Represent the family in a professional, confidential and ethical manner at all times.
- Oversee the vital core functions of the family office:
- Accounting, Financial Reporting, Tax Preparation, Cash Management and Bill Payment
- Branding, Identity, Marketing and External Communications
- Internal Communications – ensuring all members of the family (including spouses) are kept appropriately informed
- Risk Management, Insurance and Security
- Real Estate, Property Management and Construction
- Human Resources and Household Employee Management
- Oversight of Investment Managers, Tax, Legal and other Third-Party Service Providers
- Emerging role in Philanthropy to be determined over time
- Must have a track record of professionalism, discretion and confidentiality. Experience in a client service environment is mandatory.
- 10+ years proven experience running a multi-faceted organization – this may include leadership in a for-profit business, a non-profit organization or another family office with a strong preference towards service oriented organizational experience. High level advisory experience in a relevant field - legal, finance, accounting, investment advisory, real estate, human resources – would be very beneficial.
- Must demonstrate an ability to maintain accuracy and detail-level focus in a customized work environment. Projects must be completed accurately and on-time.
- Must demonstrate the ability to direct the flow of multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Sincere, bright self-starter who is a cultural fit, embracing the family's values. Must approach situations with a "servant leadership" mentality. High emotional intelligence and self-awareness is mandatory. A preference towards an entrepreneurial mentality.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Must be able to effectively communicate with family, business, specialists and community constituents.
- Undergraduate degree from a top institution is mandatory. An advanced degree and/or relevant designations are desirable.
How to Apply:
If you have an outstanding track record, relevant experience, stellar references, a servant leadership mindset, we’d like to hear from you. Please apply to www.csiapply.com (Executive Director – Company Confidential) with a resume, cover letter and compensation history. This is a retained search through Collaborative Strategies, Inc. Candidates only – no recruiters.