Client Service Support for Multi-Family Office
We are looking for a driven, adaptable individual eager to learn the business of family office administration to support in the delivery of financial planning, investment management, and financial coordination services to wealth management clients.
The main purpose of the Client Service Support position is to assist our Client Service team in creating, implementing, and executing on financial planning strategies for wealth management clients.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be an active participant of a dynamic client service team solving complex family office problems with confidentiality.
- Ensure that all client information is accurately entered in our CRM and task management systems
- Maintain online client folders for internal and external use and ensure all information is properly scanned and saved.
- Assist with meeting preparation and follow-up, including running reports, drafting presentations, and capturing resulting tasks and tracking to completion.
- Assist with quarterly reporting process by downloading reports and analyzing against previous quarters and to identify outliers.
- Support the client service team with the client onboarding process, including data gathering, opening new accounts, and processing account paperwork.
- Assist with client tax planning and annual tax return preparation including gathering tax documents for clients’ accountants.
- Stay informed of economic and financial current events.
- Participate in internal training sessions. Topics include personal finance, estate planning, asset transfers, tax planning, insurance reviews, investing, cybersecurity.
- Complete special projects as needed.
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
Our team is comprised of professionals of the highest caliber who strive to simplify all financial aspects of the world around them. We get to work with clients from a variety of backgrounds, and do whatever it takes to help them. We commit to being strategic, creative, diligent, and professional. Through collaborative perseverance we invest in the growth of our clients, our colleagues, and our firm.
BENEFITS AND GENERAL INFORMATION:
- Job is located in Denver, CO 80206.
- Fully covered benefits include health insurance and a Simple IRA with 2% company contribution. Optional benefits include vision, dental, life insurance, and LTD.
- Company-catered lunches twice weekly.
- Company is supportive of professional enhancement including education for related designations.
- 1+ years of financial services experience post-college.
- Interest in transitioning into a client-facing role in 18-24 months.
- Series 65 license required (or must be obtained within 3 months of start date).
- Passion for learning and desire to obtain CFP designation.
- Familiarity with different types of bank, brokerage, and retirement accounts; basic understanding of common tax forms.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, able to succinctly and clearly communicate with the internal team and with high net worth clients.
- Detail orientation, organized, and diligent with follow-up. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Interest in operational efficiencies and ability to evaluate new systems and make changes as necessary.
- Strong intellectual capacity – a continuous learner, highly analytical, with good conceptual and critical thinking skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated; Must be able to take initiative and act independently with very little supervision and great work ethic.
- Proficient in all Apple products, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and comfortable utilizing databases and the Internet for research.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.