Financial Planner at Boutique Firm
Buckhead Capital Management is an established and successful investment management firm with over $2 billion in assets under management for institutional and High Net Worth (HNW) clients. We seek to strengthen our ability to serve our HNW clients and prospective clients by hiring a financial planner with strong interpersonal and analytical abilities. We are seeking an outgoing, entrepreneurial individual who is also willing to contribute to the firm’s overall HNW marketing and business development activities. The candidate will be responsible for meeting with prospects and clients to assess their financial situation and develop plans that address retirement savings and spending, tax liability management, gifting, and estate planning. Responsibilities will include promoting the firm’s capabilities both digitally (website, email, advertising) and in-person (attorneys, accountants, client/prospect educational events). This position offers significant opportunity for growth in both responsibility and compensation.
- Analyze clients’/prospects’ financial condition (e.g. income, expenses, assets and liabilities).
- Develop sound plans for clients that cover retirement savings, spending, taxes, and estate.
- Revise client financial plans in response to changing needs.
- Build strong relationships to retain existing clients and generate referrals.
- Assist in promotion of firm’s capabilities in order to generate prospective clients.
- Proficiency in MS Office and financial planning software.
- Attention to detail and solid math skills.
- Strong work ethic, with an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to foster long-term relationships.
- BS/BA in financial planning or certification as a Certified Financial Planner.
- Geographically located within Southeast; Atlanta preferred.
- 1-5 years experience in Financial Planning.