Junior Portfolio Manager
SUMMARY: This position will support the firm’s various operational and portfolio management functions. The Junior Portfolio Manager is expected to progress and lead client relationships as a Portfolio Manager within two to three years.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Junior Portfolio Manager position at Raffa Wealth Management is a full time, permanent position. The role of this position is to support the operational and portfolio management needs of the firm. The ideal individual filing this position is self-motivated and uses critical thinking while taking ownership of a wide range of tasks. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to accurately meet deadlines, are required.
This position reports to the firm’s Senior Portfolio Manager. In addition to supporting the Senior Portfolio Manager, this position will work directly to support the firm’s Director of Communications, Chief Investment Officer, and President.
QUALIFICATIONS: Professional investment experience, strong written and oral communication skills, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent preferred
- A minimum of two years of work experience, ideally in an operations or portfolio management support function
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Previous investment firm experience a plus
- Investment advisory license (Series 66) or investment certification (CFP®) is preferred, or ability to obtain license within the first six months.